Terms and Conditions
- BOOKINGS AND CONFIRMATION
- When booking we ask for a telephone number should we need to contact you
- Deposits may be required for larger bookings
- Deposits are non-refundable should you cancel or move the date of a confirmed booking less than 24hours
prior to the booking.
- MENUS AND DRINKS
Almost all of our dishes are prepared in our kitchens where nuts are used. So any dish may contain nuts or traces of nuts. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements then please advise us at the earliest opportunity, either when
booking or on arrival for daytime meals. Kindly ask a member of staff if unsure or for any guidance.
Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic drinks to guests, who are already in high spirits.
- OPENING HOURS
Lunch available from 10.00am until 3.00pm, Wednesday to Saturday. Evening Meals available from 7pm until 9pm on Saturday. Sunday Lunch available from 12.00pm until 2.00pm.
If specific timings are required for an event, the management must be informed of these in advance.
- LOSS AND DAMAGE
- Please do not leave any personal belongings unattended at any time. As management will not be liable or responsible
for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings.
- INVOICING AND ACCOUNTS
- We accept all major credit cards and cheques with a valid cheque guarantee card.
- GRATUITY AND VAT
- Gratuities are at the discretion of guests. All prices quoted include VAT.
- Vouchers must be spent with the date stipulated.
- RESTAURANT RULES
- Children are welcome, however we would expect parental control were appropriate. As management we do not take any
responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended children during your visit to the restaurant.
- We always try and ensure all information given on the website is accurate, but it is subject to change without notice.
It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any
representation on any matter.
We take the security of your information very seriously. This website is intended to provide a simple overview of what we offer as an eating establishment.
When booking we ask for a telephone number should we need to contact you.Your number remains confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties or used for any purposes other than to facilitate the fulfilment of your booking.